Photostream

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search Results

Sunday, October 4, 2009

To My True Friends!!!

Hi there,
this is my first blog, and this makes me new to this other world, i will call it my first message to my true friends.

Though my profile has something to say about me, but i tell you, you will have more and more interesting messages to read from my blog posts, this i sincerely guarantee you.

My posts will range from true life stories, societal and office gossips, laughs, cartoons, relationships, religion, questions and answers, business and what's new in town, travel and tours, photography, music and videos, politics, jobs search, counseling and advise, and lots more. This i will eventually categorize so we can truly follow and understand each other.

Being able to provide all and more for my followers doesn't make me the boss...rather we are going to rock the boat all the way....with me at the rear.

Thanks for reading this...
Michael O. Igbinovia

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start, wish you smooth blogging all the way...

    ReplyDelete